Office of Fair Share
The Fair Share Program was adopted by the City Council as Ordinance # 105, Article VIII, Section 2-401- 2-426 on July 27, 1999.
The overall intent of the ordinance and
Small Business Aide
Additionally, The Fair Share Ordinance is a concept unique to the City of Shreveport in its effort to bring more small Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Minority Business Enterprises (MBE), and Women Business Enterprises (WBE) into the economic mainstream of the local economy.
Simply put, the program aims to “level the economic playing field.” The major intent of the program is to provide opportunities for companies and individuals to do business with the City of Shreveport where opportunities may not have existed in the past.
- Complete and submit a Fair Share Program Fair Share Application or call the office at 318-673-5009 for an application package. Return the application to:
- Your certification affidavit will be reviewed.
- Complete and submit a Vendor Application packet to the Purchasing Division.
- A site visit will be coordinated and conducted to substantiate affidavit information.
- An award Letter of Certification will then be issued to you.
Office Fair Share
P.O. Box 31109
Shreveport, LA 71130