Public Records Request

How do I request a public record?

To review or receive a copy of a public record, you must first make a request to the “custodian” of the document in question. The most efficient way to make a public records request to the City is through its email address.


  1. City Attorney

    Physical Address

    Shreveport, LA 71101

    Phone: 318-673-5200
    Fax: 318-673-5230