Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
March 23, 2021, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM @ Government Chamber
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Public Safety Committee will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 1:30 p.m., in Government Chamber located on the 1st floor of Government Plaza; 505 Travis Street, Shreveport, Louisiana. The agenda follows:
Public Safety Committee Meeting
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
1. Call To Order/Invocation
2. Opening comments from Chair Grayson Boucher
3. Public Comments
4. Approval of October 1, 2020 Minutes
5. Topic of Discussion: Crime
6. Presentation: Cameras to Deter Crime
7. Discussion: Unified Date Base through 911 for those with Exceptionalities
March 23, 2021, 3:00 PM