Report A Concern

Use the Port City 311 app below to request assistance with City services or report non-emergency issues, such as potholes, graffiti, traffic signal/sign problems, special pick-up of bulk items, code violations, etc.

The City will acknowledge newly submitted issues and forward them to the appropriate City departments to take care of the requests. You will receive email updates and can come back here to check the status of submitted issues. When the issue is resolved, it will appear as "Closed" in the solution. Separate issues should be submitted as separate reports.

For emergency law enforcement issues please call 9-1-1.  Contact law enforcement at (318) 673-7300, for non-emergencies.