Contractor’s Registration

Any unregistered person or contractor wishing to perform air conditioning / heating, electrical, and/or plumbing within the City of Shreveport must have a contractor’s registration. To renew your registration please read the instructions on how to submit your information and then fill out the registration data form.

Obtaining an Application

To obtain an application for testing for electrical and air conditioning / heating journeyman or master registration can contact:

Electrical & HVAC

Electrical and HVAC contractors performing work that exceeds $10,000 must possess a State of Louisiana Master License obtained from the State of Louisiana Licensing Board for Contractors.

Plumbing journeyman and master license must be obtained from the State Plumbing Board of Louisiana.