Alcoholic Beverages

Before a license to sell alcoholic beverages at any location within the City of Shreveport can be secured, the Alcohol Beverage Control Board must approve and issue a permit. Applications and answers to specific questions regarding the alcohol / beverage permit and license may be obtained from the Police Department ABO Office.

The Caddo Parish Health Unit must review food and beverage handling facilities. They can be contacted at 318-676-5222.