Can you recommend a land surveyor?
To put it simply no, we cannot recommend a specific surveyor. We would encourage you to consult the yellow pages or the internet to find a listing of local firms. If the property is a part of an existing subdivision or has ever been surveyed, you could start by contacting the firm that prepared the original subdivision or survey. You may also contact your real estate agent, title attorney, mortgage company or builder for recommendations

Show All Answers

1. I have a large lot or tract of land and want to sell part of it. Do I have to subdivide first?
2. How do I subdivide my property?
3. I received a letter stating that a "subdivision will be considered for approval" in my neighborhood. What does that mean?
4. What does "re-platting" mean and do I do that?
5. Can you recommend a land surveyor?
6. How do I rezone my property?
7. What if my property is properly zoned for what I want to do but is not developed?
8. My site plan was approved by the MPC, when can I get my permits?
9. I want to move my office to my home, what do I do?