What if I am unable to hire an attorney?
The court will provide an attorney for you through the Indigent Defender's Office should you not be able to afford an attorney.
The Indigent Defender's Office charges a $40 application fee.

Show All Answers

1. How do I have a criminal charge expunged from my criminal history?
2. How much does it cost to file a motion?
3. How do I subpoena someone to court?
4. How many people may I subpoena?
5. Does it cost anything to have someone subpoenaed to court?
6. What if I am unable to hire an attorney?
7. Where can I take the driving class to keep a moving violation off my driving record?
8. Is there a list of recommended local driving schools?
9. How can I find my court date?
10. What is the fine amount for my ticket?
11. I missed my court date and now have a warrant
12. I failed to pay my citation and now my driver's license is suspended.